The diverse range of fascinating and countless excursion destinations on Mallorca inspire thousands of holidaymakers each year.
Mallorca is clearly too beautiful and far too interesting to just experience the sun and sand. It is worth exploring the various excursion destinations on Mallorca to make your holiday exciting with attractive trips.
- Santanyi - weekly market and Castell i santanyi, almond tree plantations in the surrounding area
- Cala d'Or Express - city tour (2 routes, solar powered electric train)
- Cala Figuera - fishing village, photo hotspot of Mallorca
- Cala Santanyi - Cala Figuera cliff walk
- Cala Mondrago - a bay in the nature reserve. One of the most beautiful beaches on the island
- Porto Petro - small fishing village right next to Cala d'Or, several cafés and
restaurants, e.g., "Es Bergant", small beach Cala de Sa Torre
- Porto Colom - stroll through the picturesque old town area around the harbour with a variety of restaurants, "S'Arenal" bathing beach with beautiful sunsets
- Coves del Drac - stalactite cave system on the east coast of the Spanish Balearic island of Mallorca
- Es Trenc - Mallorca's most beautiful beach - largely unspoilt beach and salt mine (Flor de Sal de’s Trenc)
- Marineland Mallorca - marine amusement park with dolphin and sea lion shows, as well as aquariums with sharks and other species.
- Aquarium Palma - an aquarium and leisure / adventure park combined in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Parc Natural de Mondrago - 765 hectare park, a paradise for nature lovers