Terms of payment
Down payment: 30% of the rental price when booking
Final payment: 1 week before arrival
Deposit: € 150
Bookings for this holiday home are non-refundable. OR
- 100% refundable
60 days prior to arrival
- 50% refundable
30 days prior to arrival
from 29 days up to arrival
Damage and additional costs
You can be held responsible for any damage caused to the holiday home by you or your travel group during your stay.
Ecotasa tourist tax
Please note that the Ecotasa tourist tax introduced in the Balearic Islands on July 1st, 2016 must be paid in cash on arrival. For people aged 16 and over, this is:
- from November 1st to April 30th (off-season) € 0.50 plus 10% VAT, corresponds to € 0.55 per person and day
- from May 1st to October 31st (main season) € 2.00 plus 10% VAT, corresponds to € 2.20 per person and day
From your 9th day of stay, the tax is halved as follows, but only if the accommodation remains the same:
- from November 1st to April 30th (off-season) € 0.25 plus 10% VAT, corresponds to € 0.26 per person and day
- from May 1st to October 31st (main season) € 1.00 plus 10% VAT, corresponds to € 1.10 per person and day
Children under the age of 16 are not affected.
Check-in: from 3 pm
Check-out: until 11 am
For arrivals after midnight, a fee of € 50 can be charged in cash, which is to be paid by the guest on arrival.
- Children are welcome
- No pets
- No events
- Non-smoking domicile
- Number of guests per apartment: 4
- Maximum number of overnight guests: 33
- Minimum age of main tenant: 20
Please note that our sprinkler system is programmed during the summer months and runs in the early morning hours. You should therefore not leave any technical devices or similar objects outdoors; in order to avoid damage to your property, you should preferably clear the patios of all your possessions. We are not responsible for any possible damage that may arise!
You are entering into a seasonal rental agreement (short-term rental agreement according to Art. 3 LAU - Ley de Arrendamientos de Urbanos (Ley No. 29/1994 v. 24.11.1994 – BOE No. 282 v. 25.11.1994) with the landlord. The subject of the rental agreement is the temporary rental of the living space. Additional tourist services (e.g., day trips, interim cleaning, or meals) are not provided by the landlord and are therefore not included in the price. Such services are also not offered separately by the landlord. The organisation of the stay as well as the cleaning and upkeep of the living space during the rental period is the sole responsibility of the tenant.